Make no mistake, cooking a meal is hard. I can barely put a pizza in the oven without all chaos running loose. Now, cooking a Thanksgiving meal for your entire family is an ordeal I do not wish upon my most hated enemy. If you get anything wrong, you’ll be hearing about it until your dying day. Probably just like these numb skulls who absolutely dropped the ball in the kitchen.
1. The person who invented this godless Flamin’ Hot Cheeto/Turkey hybrid.
2. This dessert-destroying deviant who at least brought out the baster.
3. This pastry chef who is the absolute shit.
4. This guy who should never handle a turkey again.
5. This person who couldn’t even be bothered to find a microwave for their leftovers.
6. This cereal-eater who wasn’t willing to wash a damn bowl.
7. The fruit-lover who thought that slicing a mango was too grueling.
8. This poor soul who pretty much consumed semi-raw, lukewarm bacon.
9. Another cereal-eater who assumed a wineglass would be a decent substitute for a bowl.
Eating cornflakes in a mini wine glass cuz I can't be bothered to wash up a bowl...... pic.twitter.com/qKXOcXCp8A— Katie (@klakee_D) November 29, 2013
10. Though I guess that’s not as bad as whoever thought this preposterous excuse for a cereal bowl was acceptable.
11. The person who would rather eat a cheese-on-cheese sandwich than bother buying a loaf of bread.
when you're too lazy to make food so you just eat a pepperoni and Swiss cheese sandwich pic.twitter.com/8sxdKhlD9c— sebby ? (@sebastiancrites) April 22, 2015
12. The person who couldn’t even be bothered to use their hands.
So lazy to pick up sandwich up ? so I left it to stand for me to eat ? pic.twitter.com/YW6rBp8oRX— Jessica Floresca (@_jfloresca) February 5, 2014
13. This lazy genius, who refused to stand and watch water boil like a common rube.
14. The person who substituted two knives for a pair of chopsticks …
I was too lazy to wash a fork in my break room so I'm using knives as chopsticks to eat my ramen. I am the future. pic.twitter.com/3IzkWoGqgL— autoethnographic research gay™️ (@JudasEmmanuel) October 3, 2015