When it comes to periods, I firmly believe men should abide by the “no uterus, no opinion” rule. If you’ve never had PMS, then you have no idea what it feels like nor the toll it takes on a woman’s body. Not to mention, periods are different for everyone. Just because some women don’t seem as affected by it as your girlfriend doesn’t mean she’s crazy. Guys, you try bleeding for a week every single month of your life. Okay, rant over.
The following complaints were shared by men who don’t take periods as an excuse for their SO’s behavior and while a select few of these grievances may be fair, the majority are just plain infuriating to read.
1. She’s probably not faking it.
2. Just stop.
3. Well, she’s also your sister and that’s what sisters do.
4. Not necessarily true.
5. Communication is key.
6. Let’s hope this guy gets dumped.
7. You have no idea.
8. Yup, it’s all an evil plot.
9. Yes, yes we do.
10. Just give her the damn food.
11. She’s allowed, okay?
12. Sorry, not sorry.
13. Yeah, that sounds like another issue altogether.
14. Little do you know…
15. No, she couldn’t.
16. Only if you hold in yours.
17. Why don’t you just ask her?
18. Because you’re never supposed to ask that.
19. Not sure what to tell ya on this one.
20. Maybe you should just leave her alone.