It’s no secret that everyone looks forward to the summertime year after year. As the weather gets warmer, the days get longer, and our moods seem all around better–we get more and more excited to partake in activities that only fall into the summer season. We drive in mass piles of traffic to get to the beach for only a short period of time. We stand out in the hot, hot sun to barbeque food that’s generally bad for us. We work year-round to rock that “summer body” we can’t stop talking about. Sure, the summer is one of the best seasons around–but, unfortunately for many, the summer sun hates us more than we hate the dreaded, dark, cold winter. If you’re like me and you’re fair skinned–in the most extreme possible definition–you know that being in the sun is a risky battle.
Sunburns, of course, are painful AF. No matter how much aloe vera we buy and apply, nothing stings worse than taking a shower with a sunburn. And, while we all have one or two sunburns in our day, nothing beats these individual’s bad luck.
37. What a way to get the ladies.
36. Pick up some aloe vera while you’re shopping, lady.
34. The iconic and original “sunburn chic.”
33. Painful to even look at.
32. School spirit…I guess.
31. OW, OW, OW.
30. Never fall asleep while eating ice cream.
29. A brand new version of the “bro tank.”
28. This is one gift I’d never want.
27. Safety first…I guess.
26. A real mood.
25. No coverup will fix that, girl.
24. Maybe that one-piece wasn’t so smart.
23. It’s like a free bikini top.
22. Tribal tattoo for half the cost.
21. The accuracy is real.
20. Didn’t your momma ever teach you not to peel your sunburn?
18. Your friends must suck.
17. You sure that’s not a red shirt, bro?
16. Couples who burn together, stay together.
15. Looks like you’re getting some bangs this summer!
14. Note to self: stop buying strappy shirts.
13. Was it a “Livestrong” bracelet?
12. *Insert tomato emoji here.*
11. Are you happy now?
10. Couples who burn together, stay together part 2.