10. A dish squeegee that wipes off the toughest messes without scratching your dishes.
Encouraging Review: “Very happy with this product! Works great for scraping food off of dishes and has already saved a bunch of water due to less rinsing.” – Adam
Get it on Amazon for $4.99
9. A bottle of liquid peel off tape for the perfect at-home manicure.
Encouraging Review: “Thank goodness for this product! Now I can do my own nails without too much trouble.” – Brenda Carrel
Get it on Amazon for $3.49
8. This felt bedside caddy where you can keep all of your before-bed necessities.
Encouraging Review: “This is one of the greatest inventions ever. I sleep in a bed that is pushed against a corner so there is only room for a bedside table for one person. The other person (me) gets shafted. So this thing is perfect. I can put in glasses, my phone to charge, a remote control, and a reading book. It is really such an easy and clever solution to my problem.” – Rennie
Get it on Amazon for $8.99
7. A shower step that will make shaving your legs infinitely more comfortable.
Encouraging Review: “Should have bought this sooner. I have a shower only, no tub. This is much easier than bending all the way over to shave your legs.” – Susan A Radtke
Get it on Amazon for $34.99
6. This complete roadside emergency kit that you’d never want to be caught without.
Encouraging Review: “I’ve purchased 2 of these for my daughters as they recently took cars to college. The kit contains a reasonably complete set of decent quality materials needed for a roadside emergency. I supplemented the kit with 50′ of paracord, 2 heavy duty garbage bags, 6-in-1 screwdriver, 4-in-1 mini screwdriver, a small roll of duct tape, and a LED headlamp. The multi-tool was too flimsy for my liking, so replaced it with a Stanley multi-tool.” – T. Briggs
Get it on Amazon for $41.99
5. This super cozy electric blanket that plugs right into your car and keeps you warm on long winter drives.
Encouraging Review: “I love this blanket and it keeps my legs from going numb on cold winter mornings. There is only one setting so you can’t adjust the heat. I would buy it again!” – Rhonda Bryant
Get it on Amazon for $21.07
4. A little butter saver that’ll keep your fridge clean while also preserving your butter after every use.
Encouraging Review: “Fits perfectly, which is really all you need it to do. I’m sure some material out there cleans a little bit easier than rubber, but I believe that it might make things difficult for, say, a hard plastic cover if one were trying to use it to cover a stick of butter that was awkwardly cut, or that had melted a bit.” – PristPen
Get it on Amazon for $6.99
3. An outlet cover with built-in LED nightlights to make those midnight kitchen runs less dangerous.
Encouraging Review: “Love the light looks great at night.” – Maryellen Comtois
Get it on Amazon for $14.00
2. These oil-free eye makeup correctors that’ll help you get that perfect eyeliner wing.
Encouraging Review: “These are the absolute best for cleaning up little spots under your lashes where the mascara gets when applying it.” – Leath Claeson
Get it on Amazon for $4.08
1. A pair of cut-resistant gloves that’ll save your fingers from clumsiness.
Encouraging Review: “Use these with my mandolin and feel much more secure. These are very flexible making it easy to handle the mandolin, grater or whatever.” – M. Gail Davis
Get it on Amazon for $10.45 (20% off)