better and richer than us, and so have far more time and money to pour into thoughtful and impressive halloween costumes. Anybody who has ever laid eyes on a Heidi Klum production knows what I’m talking about.
Besides the fact that Halloween lands on a Wednesday this year, gifting us not one but two spooky, costume-clad weekends, 2018’s celebrity getups are just as impressive as they were in years past. Here are 23 of the most baller ones so far:
45. Heidi Klum as Fiona (Shrek) !!!
44. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend as Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles:
43. Bella Hadid and The Weeknd as Beetlejuice:
42. Emma Watson as Wonder Woman:
View this post on Instagram
SP??KY TREAT ? the Sept / Oct @oursharedshelf members’ choice winner is Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier. ••• It’s a gothic thriller with three well-drawn female characters and some prophetic feminist themes. Don’t want to give anything more away ? this one’s a creepy classic! ENJ?Y! ••• and yes, that is Yoda.
41. George Clooney as a moose:
George Clooney apparently dressed up like a moose for halloween, so there's that pic.twitter.com/sgqmhWsjvN
— Rob Lopez (@r0bato) October 28, 2018
40. Wiz Khalifa as Elvis Presley:
39. Emily Ratajkowski as Raquel Welch:
37. Beyonce as Flo Jo:
36. Paris Hilton as sexy Furbee:
35. Ryan Seacrest as Punky Brewster:
34. Mel B as Posh Spice (!!!):
— Dave Quinn (@NineDaves) November 1, 2018