It’s not a secret that Halloween is a favorite holiday of many. The ability to dress up and party, while simultaneously scoring candy makes it a holiday that I give two thumbs way up. In addition to the partying, the dressing up, and the gorging on candy–everything is spooky and fall-like. What is better than ghosts stories and scary movies?
I’ll tell you–nothing. There are, however, people out there who stan Halloween more so than others and because of this are experts at being downright spooky and weird. And, for that, we truly thank them. If you’re unsure how to “Halloween” the right way–relax and take some notes from these pros.
15. This girlfriend who came up with the best/worst date ever.
I came home from work last night to my girlfriend cooking me dinner and surprising me with date night ? I love halloween pic.twitter.com/SkzOdVzwQ0
— ziggy stardust (@twatterlily) October 25, 2018
14. This hybrid costume from Lara Croft and To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before–winning.
Lara Jean Croft: To All The Tombs I’ve Raided Before pic.twitter.com/6rLBuzQGTf
— Nicole He (@nicolehe) October 27, 2018
13. This S.O who surprised their partner with a spooky car for this spooky season.
fuck a spooky basket, I got a spooky car ?❤️?? pic.twitter.com/L89MDVg6rZ
— ailyn ✨ (@ailynsilvaa_) October 20, 2018
12. This brilliant mastermind who found the sexiest Halloween costume on the market.
11. This girl who spent $40 to scare virtually everyone she knows.
best $40 i ever spent ? pic.twitter.com/DFr7T31Lgs
— makayla ? (@makaylarose___) October 25, 2018
10. A mother who deserves all the praise in the world for this genius costume.
My daughter’s wheelchair made the PERFECT foundation for her Halloween costume. pic.twitter.com/EUjuVylIw3
— Warriormom (@FightingForSB) October 27, 2018
9. Four friends who can thank a sister who thinks outside the box.
My sister needed a costume for her and her friends so I put together this for them: ??♀️??♀️??♀️??♀️. pic.twitter.com/R5npYZxx3d
— A.B.G. (@bibbygregory) October 27, 2018
8. Or, this sister who knows doggos deserve a spooky celebration, too.
my sister held a dog halloween party!!!! (the theme was food) pic.twitter.com/hwYw1tfqMl
— ˗ˏˋ ira ˊˎ˗ (@iraexe) October 28, 2018
7. A college student who gets an A+ for following the rules.
So there’s a rule against pumpkins in my dorm but it doesn’t say anything about pineapples pic.twitter.com/PypAvVyVOa
— Alex Schwarz (@alexschwarz_1) October 27, 2017
6. A mother who plans ahead–a whole year ahead.
And here we are a year later.. ☺️❤️ pic.twitter.com/yHx80TiBAM
— Anastasia✨ (@stasia___marie) November 2, 2017